Thursday, March 01, 2007

Get so Busy

I get so busy I have no time to keep my gig blog up!! I'm thinking about getting a calendar. It's amazing but people do check here and I do get email when i let it go.

It seems it's a balancing act between music and the music business. They are truly different, the music business sucks and makes us want to quit and music keeps us going. They don't go hand in hand and one usually suffers for the other.

I realize business people don't understand, however they're 2 totally opposite sides of the brain!

I hate with a passion the business side. Having to sell yourself, hustle, make money.

I love the music side, just playing having fun. After all the rest of the world works, we play. That should sum it up.

Regardless I suck at the business side!!! However I will try and keep my gig blog up to date!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Spreier said...

Oh Tony...Don't you know that you are an inspiration to many of us? I am constantly amazed that you are able to do it all. The music definately comes first but what is it without the ability to be heard. If a vibe makes a sound in the forest will anybody hear? How would I know where I missed you performing without this blog. This blog was actually goinng to make it easier, remember? Maybe you need a personal assistant. You have helped me to get my music heard around the world. Thank-you for inspiring me and pushing me to get my act together.

Be good...

John

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home